13 September 2010

8 September 2010

  

I did get your letter from last week. I hope you got mine. Jay passed

on to me the details of his trip to São Paulo, and it sounds like he

had a great time. I finished off the rest of that “gist card” today

when Elder Treasure and I went to the Alto da Glória Churrascaria.

That is probably the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to. It

stands on the same plot of land as the Couto Pereira Stadium where the

Coritiba (spelled right) soccer team plays.

Wagner and Priscila were baptized last week. It was wonderful to see a

couple making such an important decision together. They are traveling

until tomorrow (yesterday was Independence Day in Brazil), and we will

prepare them over the next few days to receive the Gift of the Holy

Ghost on Sunday.

We had a meeting this morning about the mission Christmas choir. It

looks like we’ll be starting up practices next week. I think I’ll be

directing again.

For more information, please ask Amanda to forward my email to her to you.

Until next week,

Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment