13 September 2010

11 August 2010

I picked up my birthday package at the mission office yesterday. I loved everything that I got. Jay told me in his letter to send him some stuff while he's in São Paulo. He wrote the letter in July, but I didn't get it until yesterday, so that didn't go over well. He did send some cookies from Mr. Cheney Cookies, and those were a welcome treat, especially for my companion.

This week has not been the most interesting week. We went to the Ópera de Arame (Wire Opera House) today, and I took some pictures. I'll make sure to send you those in the next photo CD. I didn't do anything really special for my birthday, but one of the families in the ward made me a little chocolate dessert.

Elder Wright is going home a week early, so I'm not sure what will happen with me. I hope the area doesn't close for a week.

Congrats to Lizzie for passing her driving test. She did better than I did, apparently. She can drive us home from the airport in six months (no, I'm not trunky).

Jay told be something interesting about the last 25% of my mission. He said it should be the best part, and I'm going to do my best to make that a reality.

I hope Dad comes back alright with lots of good stories.

Until next week,
Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment