13 September 2010

7 July 2010

I've got three minutes to write. No, I wasn't slacking off. No, their wasn't a huge email from President Cordon (there wasn't any). I was writing to Aunt Dar and to Jennifer.

Mari, Bárbara, Maria Julia, and Carolina were baptized on Sunday. They will be confirmed this Sunday. We are also preparaing a girl named Kamila to be baptized this Sunday. I will be meeting President and Sister Cordon tomorrow at our zone conference. It sounds like he's a real great guy.

I got an email today from Elder S. Costa, my second companion. Apparently, he'll be getting married here in two months. It's been almost a year since he went home.

Until next week,
Elder Floyd

P.S. I didn't get an email from the family. Just wanted to let you know in case it was an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment