03 June 2010

28 April

I haven't received a letter from Dad in some time, is he okay? I don't know if anyone sent an email last week, but I didn't get any. I thought it might have been a glitch, so I didn't mention it then. I didn't want to seem ungrateful.

About the call on Mother's Day: If I were to call after our presentation, it would happen about 11:00 here, which is a no-no or missionaries. I promise that the only time available is between 2:00 and 4:00 our time. We've been commanded to show up for the presentation 2 1/2 hours early.

Did I tell you we baptized Miriam? She was confirmed on Sunday, and now she is super excited.

Let Amanda and Lizzie know that I read their emails. I'll get responses out next week.

I hope that all is well with you. Our first presentation on Sunday was perfect. If I can find out some way to record it for you, I will.

Until next week,
Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment