03 June 2010

19 May

And there were no emails again this week. Were they sent to the wrong address again?

This was an interesting week for Elder Youngberg and me. We're teaching about 15 people now that are all related to Alex, who was baptized a month and a half ago. That family is going to turn into "that family in the ward where everyone is a member".

We ate at La Casa Di Frango (Italian restaurant) today to commemorate our "last" presentation of "The Living Christ". I write "last" because we found out during the lunch that we're going to do two more presenations outside of Curitiba: one in Ponta Grossa (two hours away, think Ventura) and one in Paranaguá (think Santa Barbara). If I'm lucky, the Guarapuava Stake will be invited to attend in Ponta Grossa, and I'd see some old friends. Elder Gardner, one of the choir directors, will be leaving before these presentations, so Elder Brown and I may be directing his hymns.

President Araújo asked me in an email I read just now if I would like to call Mom another day so that I could actually talk to her. I told him it would take a little bit of time to arrange such a phone call but that I would still be interested, so I'll see how he responds. I'll see him again on Friday for our next zone conference.

That's all to report for now. Transfers are in two weeks, so I should be heading to area #4, where I'll be when President Cardon shows up. Speaking of him, we still don't know anything about him. Could to email me a copy of that article you said you read?

Until next week,
Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment