17 February 2010

23 December 2009

A wonderful Christmas package showed up on Friday! Let me say: thank you, thank you, thank you. I don’t think I’ve ever received a better Christmas present. Elder Reis still can’t imagine why I am so happy about a can-opener, but that’s okay. Thank you, too, for all of the Institute manuals. I have already started using them during personal study. The tie was a neat little surprise, too. I love the tie-clip. Also, thank you for all the M&M’s. The plain chocolate ones made themselves into a batch of cookies, and as you can imagine, those disappeared pretty quick.

As stated in my previous email, I don’t have much time this week, but we’ll get to talk more on Friday. According to Dad’s email, it looks like everything should go fine with the phone call. Remember, I’ll give you a few rings when I finish talking with Mom. Please don’t pick up: I’ll be calling from our local chapel.

And speaking of that: yes, I am still in Novo Mundo, It looks like I’ll be here at least until February. Elder Reis is still here, too.

I can’t wait until Friday. To everyone with whom I will not speak directly on Friday: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Until Friday,
Elder Daniel Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment