17 February 2010

3 February 2010

Letters received since last I wrote:
1 email from Uncle Jerry
1 email from Don Moore

The work is continuing in Rio Bonito (that’s something I don’t say every week). It sounds like there is no lack of rain where you are. It hasn’t rained good here for three or four days, and I have learned that it is the rain that helps keep things cool around here. It’s a good thing that we have a fan in our room.

Elder Ribeiro will go to his sister’s wedding tomorrow night, and I will stay in Rio Bonito with a member to continue working. Outside of that, there really isn’t much to report about what is going on here. We didn’t have a baptism last week, but we’re working hard to prepare some of the other investigators we are teaching.

Also, transfers were today. Looks like Elder Ribeiro will be staying with me until he leaves on the 10th of March. I don’t know what will happen in between then and transfers on the 18th.

Without Lyn’s emails, I seem to be lost as to questions to answer. It sounds like the leadership conference that Dad and Amanda went to was pretty cool. I also got a letter off to Erika. Let her dad know.

Until next week,
Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment