07 August 2009

22 July 2009

I have been transferred.

Yes, I know, transfers are not for another four weeks, but nevertheless I am here now in the city of Prudentópolis (about 1 hour east of Guarapuava) with my new companion Elder Pierce (yes, an American). I received the news about 5:00P.M. on Monday that I was to be involved in an emergency transfer. I don’t know what happened to cause it, but I have taken the place of Elder Teixeira here. I am in the same district (proto-stake) as Guarapuava, but I hear the branch here only has about 60 active members. Before

I am really not sure of I will be staying or not because I was informed that these arrangements would be official only for ten days. The truth is I really want to head back to Guarapuava because I didn’t have a chance to say goodbye to anybody, only Daniele and the family of Eliseu. I was really looking forward to attending the baptism of Eliseu tonight, but I guess the Lord has other plans.

I’m not really sure what else to write.

We have our mission conference next Wednesday, and I received news from President Araujo that a general authority WILL NOT be presiding. Interviews are this Saturday.

Let Lizzie know I love her and miss her.

Sorry I don’t have more to write, I’m just a little in shock. I hope all is well at home.

Love,
Elder Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment