09 April 2009

8 April 2009

Well, this is it. In six days I'm out of here for good and into the great mission field!

I, too, was confused when no news of Brazil came up in conference. Trust me, I'll talk to Elder Lewis on Sunday. On another conference note, it would appear that because of Daylight Savings Time in America, there are now only four hours difference between us. We watched the first two sessions at 1 and 5 on Saturday, and Priesthood and the last two sessions at 8, 1, and 5 on Sunday. It was a magnificent conference. I've never taken so many notes in my life.

The pizza party was amazing. I don't think you will ever know just how great it was to me and my district. It tasted just like it came from the Pizza Hut on Main and College.

The choir thing isn't really that grand. There are about 75 people, yes, but we only have an hour one time to practice and parts are almost never sung. I think it will be great though. I'll let you know in my next email, and I'm not sure when that will get there since I will be traveling on my next preparation day.

Sorry for the short email this time. I need to get together with the pianist, violinist, and flautist to practice for Sunday, so I need to get going. I love you and miss you. I will write to you soon. Tell Jerry and Claudia thanks for the emails; I'll get back to them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment